One of the things I have learned after being
in this business is the "clout"
associated with numbers. Individually, we
can only accomplish so much each day. An
Association of Investigators and Experts,
from across the county working together could
accomplish untold feats. Members of the Association
become the "McDonalds" of Investigators
with the ability to market their services
around the world and be certain of the work
product their client will receive. In order
to become a member you must agree to the
Rules of Membership for "Investigators
- FREE Membership for all Licensed Investigators
and Experts (license must be faxed with application).
- Each Member is an Independent Contractor
and as such allowed to negotiate his/her
- Must be of good moral character (background
check will be conducted).
- Must be financially secure.
- Must be in business a minimum of one year.
- Must be licensed or reside in a state that
does not require a license(copy of business
- All assignments to members must be sent with
a retainer check for one-half the estimated
- All members must agree to participate in
"on going training" in investigation
practices and procedures.
- Members are rated according to experience,
training, reporting skills, and response
- Must agree with the association 100% satisfaction
- All members agree to pay the sum of $25.00
to the association for each assignment received.